Covid 19 Rapid Antibody Test from MöLab – Box of 10 Tests – (CE-IVD)
The Covid 19 Rapid Antibody Test for the qualitative detection of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to SARS-CoV-2 in whole blood, serum, or plasma – CE-IVD – EU manufactured
This is the most accurate Covid 19 antibody test currently available in Ireland, UK or EU.
Covid Rapid Antibody Test Principles
The COVID 19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a qualitative membrane-based immunoassay for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in whole blood, serum, or plasma. This test consists of two components, an IgG component and an IgM component. In the IgG component, anti-human IgG is coated in IgG test line region. During testing, the specimen reacts with SARS-CoV-2 antigen-coated particles in the test cassette. The mixture then migrates upward on the membrane chromatographically by capillary action and reacts with the anti-human IgG in IgG test line region. If the specimen contains IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, a colored line will appear in IgG test line region. In the IgM component, anti-human IgM is coated in IgM test line region. During testing, the specimen reacts with anti-human IgM. IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, if present in the specimen, reacts with the anti-human IgM and the SARS-CoV-2 antigen-coated particles in the test cassette, and this complex is captured by the anti-human IgM, forming a colored line in IgM test line region.
Therefore, if the specimen contains IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, a colored line will appear in IgG test line region. If the specimen contains IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, a colored line will appear in IgM test line region. If the specimen does not contain antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, no colored line will appear in either of the test line regions, indicating a negative result. To serve as a procedural control, a colored line will always appear in the control line region, indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
Covid 19 Rapid Antibody Test Features:
- Easy to use: No special equipment needed, intuitive visual interpretation
- Rapid: Quick sampling by fingertip blood, result in 10-15min.
- Storage: The kit can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated
- The box includes 10 individually sealed cartridges, along with:
- 10 Test lateral flow Ab cartridges
- 10 Alcohol swabs
- 10 Sterile lancets
- 10 disposable capillary
- 1 Buffer solution bottle, sufficient for 10 tests
- 1 Instruction manual (IFU)
Duration: A qualitative result can be read after 10 minutes
- Storage: 15-25°C
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Certification: European CE Marking for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) devices
- Intended use: Recommended for professional in-vitro diagnostic use only. This Point-Of-Care (POC) test can be used onwhole blood (finger stick), serum, and plasma. The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human whole blood, serum, or plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of primary and secondary SARS-CoV-2 infections.
Want to know about the Covid 19 Rapid Antibody Test call (044) 966 2456