The Purehold PUSH PLATE Antibacterial Door Push Plate
Medium is a self-cleaning antibacterial door push plate for use on the push side of the door, For use alongside the Purehold PRO and Purehold PULL.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PUSH plate is easily installed in under 30 seconds.
How The Antibacterial Door Push Plate Works
It’s as simple as 1,2,3
1.Microbes are deposited onto the door handle / push plate by users.
2.Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
3.The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
SIZE: Medium – 400mm x 95mm
Starter Pack Contains:
1 x Back Plate (fixes permanently to door)
1 x Front Panel (replace every 12 months)
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into push-plate surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door surfaces (independently tested).
- Magnetically secured to back plate, the Purehold PUSH can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience. CLICK HERE to watch watch our simple installation video.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a Purehold PUSH is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Lasts 12 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing Purehold PRO or Purehold PULL handles.
- The standard colour is metallic silver. Other colours are available for volume orders.
- Can be recycled.