The PureHold Lever Antibacterial Door Handle Cover is a self-cleaning
This antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for lever handles. Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7.
The antibacterial door handle cover is aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold LEVER is easily installed onto door handles by simply “snapping” into place in under 30 seconds. It’s perfect for all lever handle doors!
How The Door Handle Cover Works
It’s as simple as 1,2,3
1.Microbes are deposited onto the door handle by users.
2.Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
3.The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
The Purehold LEVER will fit most lever door handles around the world.
There are two variations of the Purehold LEVER
LEVER STRAIGHT – will fit
DIAMETER: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm or 22mm
LENGTH: any size between 100mm to 150mm
LEVER RTD – will fit
DIAMETER: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, or 22mm
LENGTH: any size between 110mm to 140mm
Antibacterial Door Handle Cover Benefits
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing lever door handles, the Purehold LEVER can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Lasts 6 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- Can be recycled.